Wednesday, September 14, 2005

all in a day's observation

  • I have a lot of dishes. And all of them are dirty.
  • The clouds today looked like someone tried to paint clouds into the sky. Like trying to imitate cotton.
  • The organic fruits and vegetables in the grocery store are marked with extra plastic wraps and such. Doesn't this unbiodegradable labeling negate the good done by farming organically?
  • Heard a line in a movie, and it struck me. "Did you get loved enough?" The reply struck me too, but not enough that I recall it. It was probably something to the degree of "how much is enough?" But thinking on this through the lens of Christianity...
  • Went to LeMars today. Everything inside me argued for turning north to go home. Just move back into 232 and tell AB to make room. Funny how even LeMars is "home," though I've never lived there. What would it take to make this home? (Note: this is not an issue seriously hampering my function as a human being at this time. Simply instincts.)

No comments: