Tuesday, October 25, 2005

shallow opinions

1. Aussie really is a better shampoo than Thermasilk. Sure, Thermasilk makes my hair soft. But Aussie...Aussie makes it soft. And, Aussie sounds cooler.
2. Online journals are kind of a dumb idea. How vain is it to think anyone would care to read the random things going through our heads? EVERY DAY?
3. I hate it when people overreact or overuse extreme punctuation.
4. Pet peeve: people who love spelling and "grammer."
5. I avoid fruit cocktail because once in a blue moon there are those fruit pieces with brown pits or spots or something on them. And those irritate me like nails on a chalkboard.
6. I have lovely wrists.
7. What if we covered zits with brown and pretended they were freckles? Did "olden days" people have zits?
8. Who knew the kids on "Everybody Loves Raymond" were actually siblings?
9. This job still seems like a study abroad that will never end.
10. It's so nice to wear a sweatshirt to work.

P.S. -- Friends of JoAnn, she and I will have no more travel diaries. JoAnn has a new home.
P.P.S. -- Do you ever feel bad for not feeling bad enough regarding our indebtedness?

All said and done I stand alone
Amongst remains of a life I should not own
It takes all I am to believe
In the mercy that covers me
Did you really have to die for me?A
ll I am for all you are
Because what I need and what I believe are worlds apart

No comments: