Sunday, October 22, 2006

the weekend alphabet

Apples were crisp
Bought a new hairdryer
Collected my sister’s junk mail
Decided to sleep in Sunday… and woke up at 6:30
Ended up sitting next to a city official at church
Finished work at 7:30 on Friday
Got confused about who a person was who wanted to be my friend on Facebook
Headlines on my stories in Saturday’s paper were not accurate
Ignored my dirty dishes
Just relaxed some
Kristin talked to me!
Laundered my clothing
Made soup (from a can)
Neglected to come up with a Halloween costume
Overcharged for the parking ramp
Put away clean dishes
Quilted a bit
Read old censuses
Shivered
Transported a dress my mom altered to the dress owner
Used my sister’s cable TV
Visited the Historical Society Library!
Watched lots of movies
eXamined the printer cartridge, which appears to be empty
Yanked one of my blankets from my mom’s house
Zonked out early

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Cute.

Anonymous said...

I agree--you have such creative stuff on your blog! Want to pass on some of that? :)

Malinda