Monday, September 25, 2006

Every single member of the editorial department had a cold today. The editor even stayed home.

I hesitated to write we were all "sick" because I don't actually feel impaired. One of the luckier ones. There is this wheezing feeling, though -- I've had it before. I associate it immediately with Kensak's Shakespeare class. Why it always surfaced then I'll never know. It gets very irritating because I don't know how to get rid of it. Don't feel like coughing, nose is relatively unstuffed, steam doesn't help...

Watched that new "Studio 60" tonight, mostly because of its West Wing connections and promises it was the best new thing. I'm prepared to become addicted to it or to something, but I'll confess I don't see where the show's plotline has to go.

Heard "Six Degrees" is highly addictive. Don't think I'm even going to try plain "Law & Order" anymore -- moved to Fridays, yet another new ADA. I'll just stick with my reruns. The spinoffs are becoming more attractive, too. TO'd that I'll be busy most Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7 -- when "House" and "Bones" are on, my favorite current series. Ah well. Having less time to watch TV is not a bad thing.

No comments: