Wednesday, November 15, 2006

CBS's CSI: NY

Channel-flipping (and ironically, I get in fewer stations than in NW IA), I settled upon CSI: NY. What ticked me off was that halfway through, they talk about a contest. You text-message your choice for who the killer might be given three options. That's lovely, but now viewers know with half an hour left in the show that it can only be one of three people. Then I didn't like how they ended it, or at least didn't like how the characters reacted to the ending.

My new job means I need to alter my sleeping schedule to a little later -- two nights a week I'll work 'til sometimes the wee hours of the morning.

Our dog is getting old, and it's sad. Today my mom took her for a walk and when I went home to do my laundry this afternoon, she wasn't even using one of her front legs because it hurt so bad. I gave her an aspirin in some ham, and half an hour later she still couldn't make it up the stairs on her own. Half an hour after that, she could barely stand up at all. We even had to rearrange normal seats at the dinner table to accomodate where she happened to have laid. After dinner, she did manage to get up but just sniffed around for crumbs and limped around to lay on the other side of the table.

For awhile before I gave her that aspirin, she just wanted to be petted and petted. It was kind of unusual for her. So I petted her for awhile, and sang her some songs. I hope she's feeling better tomorrow.

No comments: