Monday, April 24, 2006

Over and over...

Close my eyes and hold my heart
Cover me and make me something
Change this something normal into something beautiful


Why do I like Jars of Clay? It should be clarified that it's more of a love-hate relationship. Particular songs will resonate for years at a time,

Take the selfish, take the weak, and all the things I cannot hide

Though the pain is an ocean
Tossing us around, around, around
You have calmed greater waters
Higher mountains have come down


and others fall in and out of favor.

I want to fall in love with You.

It should also be noted that I own the majority of their CDs, yet the majority of that majority is not currently in my possession. If you are responsible for this, you know who you are. :) Burn a copy and send it to me?

No comments: