Sunday, July 15, 2007

moving! really! probably!

Megan and Nate and I have put a deposit down on a really fun house in a prime location. Pending our application approval, we move in Aug. 1!

It still seems too good to be true. It's newly-remodeled home built in the 1890s; two bedrooms and an office; two-car garage; porch; big yard; wood floors; two bathrooms; great kitchen. And then the prime location again.

The downside of moving: Packing. And/or the cleaning that precedes and follows. I really should start now, but it's easier to push it off some more.

I'm so excited to move, particularly to move in. Right now I'm looking at area rugs online because my room has wood floors. Rugs are so pricy! Anyone know of a great cheap rug place?

It seems like I just moved here, yet I've lived in this apartment longer than I've lived anywhere since high school. But I won't miss it terribly. It has no endearing qualities.

There's some strange Office-like show on PBS, except I think it's called "Newsroom."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd check the clearance sections of furniture stores. You never know what you might find, but there might be something hiding there. :) Good luck searching and have fun moving!

Malinda