Thursday, May 03, 2007


This is a lot like the view out my window! Leaves are a very cheery thing -- especially maple leaves. Maples are the standard trees in my life. I am quite thankful for the row of them that runs in front of my apartment.
It's been quite gorgeous out of late.
I have not posted a photo of my new car, namely because I do not have it. I do not have it namely because I can't decide what kind I want. All cars break.
Listening to people interview for jobs is quite discouraging. These people come in with qualifications and passions and eloquency.
Watched part of "Saved" that was on TV today. There's still just something about that movie that I crave. The characters (some) just aren't afraid to question. The filmmakers weren't afraid to point out what seems inconsistent with Christianity. Granted, their reasons for doing so may not have been consistent with my reasons for appreciating such.
I cleaned my apartment pretty thoroughly last weekend. It still has that clean, orderly feel to it five days later. Refreshing.

No comments: