Wednesday, January 10, 2007

yo

Hi. This is a strange sensation -- downtime, the feeling that I could read a book and have time to watch a movie later. Work's been a little insane lately.

(By insane I mean I'm working more hours than I'm used to. Certainly many people I know work many more hours than this.)

Outside the wind is audibly picking up. Rumor has it it's supposed to get "cold" -- as in not get about 20. This is not January "cold" in my book.

What's new... I bought some yogurt.

I found a few tables I really like at Menard's. Now I just have to decide how much I like them.

We have a new in/out board at work. We got way too excited about it. (And that has gotten us in some trouble.)

I guess I can't think of anything else. And I'm getting both stir-crazy and drowsy. New drugs. Go figure.

No comments: